Incorporation for Foreigners

  1. Home
  2. chevron_right
  3. Incorporation for Foreigners

If you are a foreigner, we can still help you incorporate federally in Canada. We make the process very easy for you. You only need 2 things:

  1. At least 25% of the directors of the corporation must be resident Canadian. A director is an individual that will supervise the management of the corporation. A resident Canadian includes a Canadian citizen ordinarily resident in Canada and a permanent resident. Note that this requirement only applies to director(s).  Officers and shareholders do not need to be Canadian residents.
  2. A registered office address. This is where you must keep your corporate records and where official documents will be served on the corporation. Choose an address where you will be sure to receive any documents that are sent there since, legally, they will be assumed to have been received by the corporation. It must be a Canadian address.  The registered office address cannot be  a PO box but it can be a business or residential address of a director, officer, shareholder, friend, family,….

if you meet the above 2 criteria, click the link below “FEDERAL INCORPORATION FOR FOREIGNERS” to start the incorporation process.

If you do not meet the 2 criteria above, we can help you incorporate in BC (British Columbia) which is a province/state in Canada that does not have a residency requirement for incorporation. Click the link below “BC(BRITISH COLUMBIA)-CANADA PROVINCIAL INCORPORATION FOR FOREIGNERS” to start the incorporation process.

IncorporateCanada.ca. Let our CPAs get you started!

Affordable service fee
Satisfaction guaranteed!
Business hours of average turnaround time
Years of accounting experience