IncorporateCanada.ca is looking for independent sales representatives who are highly motivated, team players, and passionate for serving customers.
As an Independent Sales Representative you contribute to the success of IncorporateCanada.ca by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customers.
As an Independent Sales Representative, your main responsibility will be selling IncorporationCanada.ca incorporation services to small and medium size customers.
You will be prospecting through:
- Cold calling on phone and/or in person
- Networking at local and trade associations
- Speaking opportunities
- Social media
- Strategic partnerships
- Referral partners
- Reaching the decision maker and qualifying sales leads
- Learning to continuously improve a stellar sales career
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in a sales role within a dynamic organization but we will also hire the right candidate who is a self-starter, faster learner, forward thinking and acting, and committed to delivering excellence
- Has a hunter mentality; and is highly motivated, a team player, and passionate about serving customers
- Motivated by a performance-based compensation plan with exceptional earning potential
- Ability to informally lead and influence peers to drive performance is an asset
- Familiar with digital marketing and sales
- Strong English oral & written communications kills, interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational, time management, and execution skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience
- Computer proficient; proficient knowledge with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media, etc..
- Build a career in a high-growth oriented company
- Family focused company
- Avoid the commute, work from your home
- Flexible schedule – Make your own hours
- A very generous commission structure